Wednesday, September 2, 2009

♥ Memorable night at G2 ♥




i know G2 from my shapo ying today.
great the first day i joined this club n bec0me member it is the 1st anniversary of G2
and they are organizing a singing competition for celebration
shapo want me join at first
but i so shy so i din take this offer.
because of this..my dear gf disappointed on me..
i feel sad actualy.

we went there at around 6pm
saw my dear mandy at there as well..
so we stay there to support her..because of this i skip my last english tutorial clas.
i know my tutor mr.selva sure miss me so much.
wuwu.sorry la..
my dear more important.^^

so nervous wa my dear.
she din prepare at all and suddenly being called to take this competition.
she choose ahmei song..( blue sky)
is a mandarin song actualy
she sing pretty nice wa..attracting us..

the whole nite function is damn funny actualy
presented by a cold MC,makes me feel like want to kill him
but sometimes his cold joke makes me laugh out loud..
there are too many audiences and supporters
the environment seems lost control.
i cant realy listen clearly to the songs.
geram..ish ish~

finally when the result is released
my dear mandy get the champion price.
we shout like hell
realy happy for her..^^

we go ghany for dinner.
damn hungry..
mandy dear treat us wa..~
touching.
congratulations to my dear.
your first championship..
is a memorable night that you bring for us..
muacks..~


msMANDY



♥ Memorable night at G2 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment