Tuesday, June 29, 2010

♥ O.U.T.I.N.G 2 ♥

27 june 2010
wake up early in the morning as usual.
rush for my shower and make up with super lightning fast.
and i m starving.
we went one utama paoxiang bak kut teh for our breakfast
as we have one we called it ' tam jiak' girl. angelinebaby, we cant finish up our meal.
see this..guess u all can know why.


and this is my dai gah jie look..== with my paris hilton new purse..^^♥
this is my pissed off face..dun try to challenge me..LOL
this meal cost us rm128.70..ouch its pain.but its really nice..can have a try.


after that we met up with nickson and bibii.
gosh my leg is crazy pain that time cause of my high heel..this is what we call girl la.
dragging my leg,i bought 2 super girl tee.=]


while waiting my dear juni to buy her cinnabon.^^

yea..me and my baby fall aslp.== hahaXD

we leaved one utama around 4pm.as baby's bro was going back to ipoh and he needed baby to fetch him to bus station.
i took a shower,feel fresh.
we had our dinner in one restaurant in kuchai lama.
see our delicious food.the famous food there.


omg..this lala soup..is nice and spicy.~!

next sweet hut before we back to kampar..XD
can guess how deep our love to sweet hut?=pp

this cookies ice cream with pancake.its nice.=]♥

almond hot drink.juni's favourite.♥

next ===== crazy photo session..

i like this pic..when we squeeze together.XD



nickson dropped us at ktm station.

kampar ------------------------- byebye to kl..

next trips..planning..=]
my bday is coming soon.♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment