Tuesday, July 6, 2010

♥ Family ♥


today is angel's grandpa birthday.
yea.after my 6pm class..i drove to ipoh..with my baby sh.
the party was held at MP restaurant.
a restaurant of steamboat buffet.



our food..
i ate alot man..
and baby sh ate so many fishball..( coz it is the only food she can eat..hw choosy )

yaya..main character.---->

see yeye so handsome~!

baby angel and yeye. =]

3 cakes for that night.

happy 84th birthday to yeye..^^

some pics that we took that nite

my angel baby love her love her.

baby sh n me.

this is my cute son..==

his standard pose =.='''

angel's mom...^^ she is soo kind to me.

joseph

sweet couple..can see their love in between..? XD

crazyyy!! haha

this is not prohibitted..( under age )

group pic before back..

p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YEYE ~ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment