Monday, October 12, 2009

♥ EXCITED DRIVING EXPERIENCE ♥

finally..
i m taking my driving lesson now.
i have delayed for 2 years
( after form 5 i still din fulfilled the age limit coz of my bday is on JULY n i went kl at may..)
after getting my L license..
i start my driving lesson.
wa0..1st time knowing tat driving car is not an easy case..
coz those kn0w driving friends told mii tat is easy..cheat..
yea..maybe coz i din hv tat basic n feeling well..towards CAR function.
ok..1st lesson..i drive to TANJUNG PIANDANG
well is quite far..
from my house to thr..20 minutes journey..
quite excited that the car is controlling by mii..
haha..quite 38
1st time driving wa..
2nd less0n i drive to TANJUNG PIANDANG as well..
n c0z is raining..s0 scary..wuuw
n today i learn 3 point turn and hill t0o..
next lesson wil be parking..
hope i can cope it well..
i wan my license n my NEW CAR as dady promised wil buy mii one..
kaka XD

p/s my legs damn pain..T_T
worrying my hubii..she is sick..hope someone take good care of her..

1 comment:

  1. gambateh on ur next lesson ya... it's not so hard to do the parking, just follow all the instruction and will b well done by u jor...
    gambateh...

    ReplyDelete