Saturday, October 3, 2009

《♥ NEW HAIR STYLE♥.》


t0day i went n cut my hair agen.XD
c0z i dun like my curent hair style.
like vv messy.
n my dear MANDY said l0ng fringe make mii luk s0 slpy
s0 finally i decide t0 try a new hair style

yea my hairs is br0ken.
c0z last time i perm it then straighten it then dye it
0mg is a messy grass
s0 tat stylist keep on cut n cut n cut
sh0ck..T_T
scare my l0ng hair wil bec0me sh0rt hair..
the main p0int is i cut my l0ng fringe int0 short..
it can be c0mbed t0 side n center..
yea i like this flexible..
as i can change my hair style acc0rding t0 my m0od that day..

i get s0me c0mments abt my new hair style.
s0me said luk y0unger
s0me said luk cute.. ( i hate cute! )
bt m0st of that are p0sitive c0mments
i feel relief n relax..
hope they din cheat mii
hmmm... =p


p/s LANGKAWI i m c0ming s0on...start j0urney at 6am.hope i can wake up..XD
ENJOY MY TRIP..yipee~

No comments:

Post a Comment